Congratulations!!!! To Lisa Décosse

Hello everyone!  This is just a little post to say Big congratulations to Lisa Décosse from Decosses dynamite doodles.  She reached and now surpassed the 100 followers!!!  So well deserved.  She's one of the best promoters that I know in the blog world lol ;)  And she makes fabulous freebie digis as well as awesome cards.

So Congrats to you Lisa and if you want to start following her and enter in her fabulous candy just click the link above!  There's some wonderful freebies in that post so you will love it!!!




Hugs


Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

Comments

  1. No one else commented here :-(
    but I will. Thank you so much for your little shout out. You honour me deeply!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10