OSAAT - challenge # 131

This week at One stitch at a time challenge our theme is autumn!  How perfect for this time of year?  I don't  know for you but I'm really loving the warmth of those colors right now!!!

For my card I have used the image Tree on Hill from Gingerloft!  Yes today my posts show a lot of trees :D

I used Heidi grace design photo mats and some cardstock from BBP.  I used my long classic rectangle and label 21 spellbinder.  Under the sentiment the paper is embossed with a Tim holtz embossing folder.  I added some vintage buttons.  The ribbon comes from the dollar store.

The image was so beautiful that I only added some Vintage photo distress ink to age it up.  

Here's a look at a sentiment that I got part of the Autumn club from Create with tlc.  If you have not been part of those clubs what are you waiting for?!?  There's so many goodies that come directly in your mailbox! I also used vintage photo on the sentiment.


I'm looking forward to commenting on your entries at One stitch at a time challenge.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Creative card crew - Tree (2nd entry)
  2. Whoopsi Daisy - Buttons or bows (I've used both)
  3. Bunny zoes crafts - Distressing
  4. Scrapalicious usa - Fall
  5. Fairy tale-challenge blog - Autumn
  6. Fresh brewed designs - Distressing
This is it for this morning.  I hope that I'll be able to craft a bit today... but not sure that it will be cards that I can post right away... might be some of my future DT work.  I really love being ahead... just in case life happens lol

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!!

Hugs


Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. this is gorgeous! what a great fall card. love it! even love your little stand too.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card.....it feels so much like home.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous i love the warm colours too. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Vicky!! I love how you did the background behind the tree.. Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, oh now this has a lovely Autumn feel to it. Those colours are just perfect and the Vintage buttons just make it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Vicky. I like the way you play with the buttons. Love your card, and card holder are awesome too.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card , you have ben busy , love these buttons too well done Hugs Elaine.
    Thank you for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week.
    PS...there is a freebie image for you to download called "With Love "
    you can find her here-
    http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love how you've added colour to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful project - wow. I love the tree image, it's wonderful!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew this time. Hugs, Elisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great autumn card love the tress and those buttons you used.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OAAST DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Just love the vintage feel and the shades of brown, wonderful sentiment--perfect fall card
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Just love the vintage feel and the shades of brown, wonderful sentiment--perfect fall card
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card again, Vicky! Love the sentiment and image combination. Beautiful colors and paper, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome image and the sentiment is so awesome.

    Thanks for joining us in our tree challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous this card. Tha image is so great.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. eine tolle Karte!

    vielen Dank fürs mitmachen beim Fairy Tale

    lg
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another wonderful creation. I love it... joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fab card! I love your colouration and the natural look! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just gorgeous Vicky, I can honestly say it took my breath away when I saw it, it is the perfect Autumn scene.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mir gefällt deine Herbstkarte sehr.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge.Liebe Grüße.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10