Rebecca Raspberry

This is my last post for the weekend.  It was great fun.  I got to spend time with friends at a crop and I also got to spend time in the blog world with lots of great people.


I'm so excited... tomorrow morning will be my 1st post as a DT for Tammy scrapin corner.  Hope you will come and check out the challenge blog and my inspiration card ;)


Here's my latest card:
I used Kraftin Kimmie's Rebecca Raspberry for this.  I also used my nestabilities for the square and the wonky rectangle.


I was inspired by this picture:


I just loved all the little frills as the icing.  It reminded me of Rebecca's skirt.


And I used this great sketch:



I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

  1. The paper players - inspiration picture - mother's day
  2. Card positioning systems - Sketch
  3. Kraftin kimmie stamps - Mother's day
I hope you guys had a great weekend.  It's back to work tomorrow... quarter end... so Powerpoint presentation :(  And since I'm an accountant... not supposed to use my creativity lol

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. She is adorable! gotta love the KRaftin'Kimmie stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love the paper you used. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that image is so sweet! Your shading is gorgeous, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and what wonderful colouring! So glad you could join us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10