Molly and Booboo

I had a request to make a card for a colleague.  Her daughter is celebrating her 18th birthday soon.  I had a great digi image from Mayzyart "Molly and Booboo" and this was just perfect for this young adult.  I also changed the picture to add the cup from Tim Horton (seems that she really likes her Tim Horton Ice capuccino ;) )
I really hope that my colleague likes it!

I followed this sketch:

I'm entering it in the following challenges:
  1. Robyns fetish challenge blog - blue with buttons and bows
  2. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  3. Jacksons digital expressions - Anything goes (there was a great color inspiration... but I was into blues today...)
  4. Do it with digis challenge - card with a Digi and number
  5. Digi doodle shops best - anything goes
Now I'm off to create a few mother's day card... I think some of my co-workers may need some this week...

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. I love Molly,such a cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on my sketch! Thank you for playing along at Sketch Saturday! Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your colleague will love this! It is the perfect card for an eighteen year old. Thanks for sharing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions!

    Big Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool
    thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. That little dog is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish and hope to see you back next week.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at Robyn's Fetish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so appropriate and cute! Thanks for sharing with Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and fab LO, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure your colleague will love this card - it's handmade! LOL! Thanks for playing along with Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card, love the colour and the great image. Thanks so much for playing along with us this time at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days, hope to see you again soon!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute image!! great touch adding the timmy's coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what a great card
    Thankyou for joining us at Robyn Fetish this week and good luck

    Kym DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Hun the images is fab and I love the blue colors scheme and the fab buttons.

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges

    Hugs Mandy DDS DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is so cute !!!

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodles shop Challenge

    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVING THOSE BUTTONS


    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K
    GUEST DESIGNER FOR SKETCH SATURDAY DURING MAY 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10