Miscellaneous

Hello Everyone!  It's been awhile since I last posted... It's because I did some cards for my DT work... and not supposed to show them yet ;0  Plus last night I had a gala for the volunteer work my daughter did.  And she won!  She was soooo excited.


So today I did 2 cards that were requested from a colleague.  The 1st one is for her sister's b-day.  And she wanted a big card 8"1/2 x 11".... never made a card so big!  So I was really scared of messing it up.  I'm really happy with the result.  I hope she will be as well:
The lady in question travels from MontrĂ©al to Toronto, Vancouver and Paris and works at Clarins.  What do you think?  Did it turn out good?

The second request was for her real estate agent who bought her house.  
It doesn't show in the picture but it's much smaller than the previous card lol.

So I really hope that my colleague likes them.... I'm sending her the link to this blog soon.

For now I'm about to go and enjoy my pool ;)

See you later alligator. 

ohhh and I almost forgot.  A big welcome to the new followers!!! So happy when I see that I have new ones ;)))

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Good for you go take a swim looks like you have been busy....lol Love the cards...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10