Father's day card

Yay I now have a card done for Father's day!  This is great I'm getting to do the cards way in advance now and not last minute as previously!!!  This is a great advantage of this blog.
I wanted to make a vintage masculine card for a challenge.  And I discovered that I didn't have any images that would fit.  I have some that are perfect for women... but not so much for men!  Thank god for this fantastic website :Free vintage digistamps I found the great car image and the man with the hat.  I distressed it with vintage photo ranger distress ink and a distress tool for the edge.  I completed the card with some old buttons and a cute ribbon from the dollar store (such great finds there!)

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:
  1. mim challenge blog - Vintage men card
  2. Reasonable ribbon - Buttons & Bows
Hope I have time tonight to make at least one more!  

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. A lovely vintage masculine card...you have worked really well with the images. Great to see you playing along with us at Make My Monday...Suzanne:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Your sentiment is fabulous and your image is perfect! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super masculine design! Love all those images you combined. Thanks so much for joining in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Buttons and Bows Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky thank you for joining in at MMM with this fabulous vintage masculine card
    suzi b :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Vicky. Love the images and attention to detail.
    Thanks for sharing with us at MMM this week and wishing you good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10